Nickel Electronics LLC (Nickel) attempts to make the RMA process as easy and timely as possible for its valued customers.
Below is the process on how an RMA is requested from Nickel:
- Make the request via www.nickelectronics.com or email the request to firstname.lastname@example.org including the entirety of the following steps (A-G):
- A) Company name making request
- B) Employee name making request
- C) Employee email making the request
- D) Company phone number of person making the request
- E) The Nickel Invoice number for each serial on RMA request.
- F) The part number and quantity of each serial number
- G) The reason for failure for each serial number.
- The request shall be made in the form of a spreadsheet.
- Nickel will respond to your request within 3 business days and provide you with a RMA#, at that point you may ship your RMA items to Nickel at your expense. Do not ship items back to Nickel without a RMA#. Nickel is not responsible for return shipping costs to Nickel.
- Upon receiving the RMA items, Nickel will process and return/credit/reject the RMA with 30 days.
- Nickel will not pay for shipping on rejected RMA items.
- Failure to follow the Nickel RMA Policy may prolong the turnaround time on RMA’s and will not be held to the 30 day completion time.
- RMA items received which are tested and found functional will incur a testing and restocking fee of 20% of invoiced cost per unit, plus shipping and handling fees back to the RMA requestor if the customer wants the product back.
- Nickel Electronics reserves the right to reject any and all returns on RMA requests.